Senior Associate - Dispute Resolution
Yoonjung is a Senior Associate in our Dispute Resolution team, specialising in complex commercial litigation.
She has particular expertise in restructuring and insolvency and regularly advises and acts for directors, major banks, receivers and liquidators on a wide range of insolvency law issues including directors’ duties, securities enforcement and cross-border issues.
Yoonjung has acted for clients in the energy, insurance, technology and telecommunications sectors in high-value contract and tort disputes involving court proceedings and arbitrations. She has also advised regulators in proceedings concerning disclosure obligations and acted for a corporate defendant in a prosecution brought by the Commerce Commission.
- 2014, New Zealand
- LLM, University of Auckland
- LLB (Hons), University of Auckland
- BCom (Hons, First Class, Accounting), University of Auckland
- Member, Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association of New Zealand (RITANZ)
- Member, Women in Restructuring & Insolvency (WIRI)
- Complex commercial disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Companies law and directors’ duties
- Regulatory compliance
- Insurance broker liability