Finding the right people is key to success. We're looking to grow our talented team, opening new doors for your career and our clients.
Join out team and enjoy flexible working and a culture built on respecting individuality. We strive to support our diverse staff to be their unique, authentic selves. We understand the power of diversity, and our desire to see our people thrive sets us apart.
Our lawyers are technically excellent professionals that care about, and take the time to understand, their client's business.
If you are passionate about law, value integrity, respect people and seek a stimulating career – then we would love to hear from you.
Interns, summer clerks and graduates
Does working in a top tier law firm with international offices and a down to earth culture appeal to you?
Apply now to join one of our graduate programmes, and kick start your career.
It takes more than excellent lawyers to make our business successful.
Behind all our legal experts are high performing teams including Finance, HR, IT, Marketing & Business Development, Secretarial Services and Office Management.
Advance your career by joining one of our Business Services teams and help deliver the best legal advice and support services to our clients.
Lawyers applying from overseas
Relocating to a new country is exciting, but it can often seem a little daunting. That's why we offer assistance to lawyers moving to New Zealand to help make their transition an easy one.
Benefits and rewards
When you're part of our team, you have access to a comprehensive wellbeing programme as well as our excellent benefits and rewards.
Community and diversity
We embrace the responsibilities that extend beyond our client work and encourage all staff to participate in our Community Investment Programme.
We value and encourage individuality and diversity. Our firm is made up of individuals who have a variety of interests and come from different backgrounds.
Our alumni are an extremely diverse and accomplished group. Staying in touch is very important to us – you are a part of our history and our future.
Please keep in touch and share your successes, insights and ideas with us.
You can also join our LinkedIn alumni group and follow the firm on LinkedIn. It’s a great way to stay connected!
We have a rich history. We are proud of our people – past and present – and our contribution to New Zealand:
- High Court Chief Justice – Justice Susan Thomas
- The Governor-General of New Zealand – Rt Hon Dame Patsy Reddy
- President of the Court of Appeal (former) – Sir Ivor Richardson
- High Court of New Zealand Judges – Justices Allan (now retired), Dobson, Keane, Thomas and MacKenzie
- Inaugural Chairman of the Securities Commission (former) – Colin Patterson
- Non-executive director, the Treasury – Cathy Quinn
- Member of the Takeovers Panel – Silvana Schenone
- Member of the Electricity Authority – Mark Sandelin
- Chief Executive and Secretary of Foreign Affairs and Trade (former) – John Allen
- District Court Judges – Burnett and Crosby
- Judical Conduct Commissioner – Sir David Gascoigne