Chief Information Officer -
Nigel is the firm’s Chief Information Officer and manages the delivery of technology-based services for the firm and clients.
His leadership and project management experience spans across numerous sectors, including financial services, education, manufacturing, and legal and professional services.
Beginning his career in technical roles, Nigel quickly progressed into project management and leadership positions. Prior to joining MinterEllisonRuddWatts in 2021, Nigel was the Chief Information Officer at Dentons Kensington Swan. In 2019, he was recognised as one of ‘New Zealand’s 50 Most Innovative CIO’s’ by CIO magazine.
Nigel has completed an MBA with distinction, with a double major in operations and human resources. He has also achieved multiple qualifications that combine high-level technical and management skills. Nigel is passionate about thinking strategically to grow a business into its full potential. He is committed to modernising the legal profession by implementing effective and efficient change.
- MBA (Business Operations and Human Resource Management, Distinction), Auckland University of Technology
- Prince 2 (Project Management), APMG-International
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Microsoft
- NZCE (Electronics and Computer Technology), Auckland University of Technology