Partner - Corporate and Commercial
Jane specialises in commercial projects and commercial law with a particular focus on technology, procurement, public sector contracting and governance.
Jane has over 20 years of experience working in and for technology and blue chip organisations. She is trusted with clients’ most business-critical and complex technology projects, right across the technology spectrum. She is recognised as a practical option-generator, an excellent facilitator and clear communicator.
- 1996, New Zealand
- LLB, BA (History and Political Science), University of Canterbury
- Member, The Institute of Directors in New Zealand
- Commercial Contracts
- Energy and Resources
- Joint Ventures
- Privacy and Cyber Security
- Public Law
- Ranked as a leading Technology, Media and Telecoms (TMT) lawyer, Chambers Asia-Pacific
- Ranked as a Leading Individual – TMT, The Legal 500 Asia Pacific