Partner* - Employment
June is a Partner* in the Auckland employment department and has broad experience in all aspects of both New Zealand employment and health and safety law and regularly advises clients on:
- executive appointments and terminations;
- restraints of trade and protection of confidential information;
- performance and disciplinary processes;
- restructuring, redundancy and outsourcing programmes;
- industrial relations and collective bargaining matters, including litigation of such disputes; and
- data protection and employee privacy issues and disputes.
June is also instructed by clients to advise on and lead employee investigations regarding acceptable conduct, bullying, and harassment. In the regulatory space, June has been involved in advising clients in respect of the financial services industry wide regulatory review into incentive practices that is being undertaken following the Australian Royal Commission and the New Zealand regulator’s conduct and culture review.
June regularly attends mediation for her clients and has been involved in litigation at all levels of the New Zealand court system. June has significant experience in acting for both private and listed companies in the financial services, transport, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors.
June practiced at a magic circle firm in London for several years, and at another top tier New Zealand law firm prior to that.
*Subject to New Zealand Law Society approval.
- LLB, BA, Victoria University of Wellington
- Health and Safety
- Industrial Relations
- Privacy and Data Protection
- +64 9 353 9723
- +64 21 105 9616