Property and Real Estate
Our real estate team is one of the largest in New Zealand, but how we stand out is by listening and understanding what our clients are trying to achieve, and the particular issues they face. We then come up with practical options and help to choose the best fitting solution. We advise land and property developers, property investors, government agencies, landlords, property managers and tenants right across the country.
Our unique multi-disciplinary approach means all your property issues can be dealt with by one team, saving you time and expense. Our integrated service approach is recognised by clients as the most effective way to achieve commercial objectives while maintaining costs and meeting critical deadlines.
So when you need a practical approach and value timely and cost-effective solutions, talk to us.
Who can help
How we help
- Buying or selling property assets
- Contract and funding negotiations
- Council and regulatory consents
- Due diligence
- Forestry purchases/disposal and management
- Infrastructure projects
- Overseas Investment Office (OIO) applications
- Property portfolio leasing and property management
- Public/private partnership (PPP) developments